Our team is comprised of team members that come together as one so that everything falls right into place for the benefit of all. What we do works for our clients, our company and our community. No egos. No nonsense. Just results. We like it that way. We think you will, too. If you’re interested in being part of a great company with great corporate culture, apply for one of our available positions below.
Architectural Solutions is a division of Corporate Interior Systems that uses software and manufacturing to design and fabricate interior construction. DIRTT, our integrated partner, is a technology company that manufactures everything from walls, power and data to millwork.
Corporate Interior Systems is looking for a driven and accountable leader to spread the word of DIRTT and develop educational and marketing strategies for the Architectural Solutions team.
Architectural Solutions Sales Director Job Responsibilities:
The Architectural Solutions Sales Director holds the ultimate responsibility for the business development and sales management of the CIS Architectural Solutions Division.
Architectural Solutions Sales Director Job Duties Include but are Not Limited To:
• Participate in organizations and attend events on behalf of DIRTT and CIS
• Presentations – tours, lunch & learns, etc – on own and alongside DIRTT representatives and CIS team members
• Educate designers, end users, contractors on DIRTT
• Builds and maintains relationships
• Uses skills of team to develop and present impactful sales tools
• Respond to ROMs and Bid Requests
• Develops forecast and marketing strategies
• Tracks sales and goals
• Work with the furniture sales department on events
• Monitor activity and ensure accountability among team members
• Set & manage expectations of the Architectural Solutions team
• Help to set up proper processes and standards
• Update DIRTT Representative on forecasts & order dates on weekly basis
• Acts as human resources lead for architectural solutions team
Requirements of the Role:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales and/or management as well as design and/or construction
• Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
• The ability to think creatively and strategically
• Strong interpersonal skills to foster strategic relationships
Please email your cover letter and resume to Pam Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: Applicant evaluation will begin June 4th, 2018.